By The Cute And Girly!

I've been a little nervous about today. Firstly it's challenge day at By The Cute And Girly and this is my first month on the Design Team. It's quite nerve racking as you get to see the other team members projects as they are finished which means there is plenty of time for doubts to creep in about your own!

The theme for April is 'Fairytales'. Here are my projects.

Guardian Angel
Tilda as Alice
Lots of not so hidden clues in that one to the other Wonderland characters.

Hop over to the challenge blog there's a fabulous selection of projects from the DT to inspire all tastes in crafts. I'm inspired to be even more adventurous with my next month's projects.

The other reason I am a little nervous about today is that it's exactly a year ago that our old PC was corrupted by something grotty. Have checked all my security systems this morning and all claim to be functioning and up to date, not that that truly means anything. But as the new PC has been playing up the last couple of weeks it's fingers crossed from me.
Don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by, I'll be round to see you and the entries on the challenge blog, PC permitting!!

** Kate **

Comments

Annie said…
Really love both projects. Good luck.
A x
Linby said…
Love both of these. Tilda as Alice is very clever and all the little details you have done are great.
Linbyx
Julia Dunnit said…
Both are lovely, my fave is the Guardian Angel piece - colour, subject, not a card - all of it really!

Popular Posts