Tuesday, February 1

By The Cute And Girly - February

It's the 1st of the month again, so time for a new challenge at By The Cute And Girly. This month Ayelet has set a colour challenge of 'Red + One'.

Our digi sponsor is the Stamp Fairy and we've had some lovely images to play with. I chose to use the 'Thank you bear' and sentiment with a red + brown colour scheme.
I print my digi images in Word which allows me to fiddle around with the sizing and in this case I covered the thank you words with a heart. I slathered the heart with Stickles after printing and coloured the images with Copics, now I can't look at that message without thinking about Jammy Dodgers!
The big heart frame and flowers are Sizzix die-cuts. I got the frame in this years sale. I can report there were no problems, arrived within the timescale they stated and everything I ordered was there!

Our full list of sponsors this month are:

There's lots of ideas and inspiration over at the By The Cute And Girly challenge blog so please hop on over and have a look.


Challenges for this card:
Craft Your Passion #43 - Bling on your love (bling, red and hearts)
Wild Orchid #16 - Love is
** Kate **

7 comments:

nnalorac said...

Such a sweet card for Valentines Kate, love the colouring on your Ted and fab sentiment circle. Carolxx

Lisa Jane said...

Its gorgeous Kate - and i didnt see it before but you are right ..it does remind me of Jammy dodgers .. food always in my mind lol
Lisa ;)

Hannapanna said...

Beautiful card, Kate. Love the heart frame and the colour combo. That bear looks super cute. Hugs, Hanna

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Kate, that little teddy is adorable, thank you for letting me join you as one of your gd, at the cute and girly challenge blog.xx

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Such a cutie!!! Teddy found a very nice home on your card Kate :)

Hugzzzz
Tammy xox

Dawn said...

This is just adorable!
Thank you for sharing with us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Thanks for joining us.