Sunday, April 3

By The Cute And Girly - April #2




Just in case you missed it on Thursday, the new challenge has been announced at By The Cute And Girly and the theme for April is.....................................

'Cute and Girly!'


Here's my second make for this month.


I couldn't resist this little Mima Bug from Kirsty Wiseman, I think she's out of stock at the moment but her and some of her friends are due back in soon (I may have to get Petit Bug to keep her company). I've cut a mask using a Nellie Snellen die and inked through it and then stamped the image for the background. I then stamped again on white card, coloured with Promarkers and cut the image out minus the teddy.


I've been raving about the this designer cardstock ever since I found it last Saturday. It's lovely quality, half the stack is double sided and the other half is glittered. I've tried to catch the shimmer in this picture.

I was sold on it as soon as I saw the colours. I don't own a great many Promarkers, I just bought a few to experiment with, I chose the Autumn set which are exactly the colours used on this paper/card stack.


I've tied on a ribbon from Making Memories and the little heart charm is from Ebay. The greeting is from a free set of stamps that came with a magazine some time ago.


Challenges:

Wild Orchid #20 - Sketch

Bunny Zoe's #10 -Birthday plus pearls.


** Kate **

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

cute card ! lovely papers
greetings, martina
x

Lisa Jane said...

Just beautiful Kate - those papers are gorgeous
Lisa x

sfrproductreviews said...

What a stunning card!!x

Dena said...

Kate! What a sweet card!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Mina said...

what a fantastic card Kate, great image...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx