Grungy Monday #3
- Cogs from Eco Green Crafts, sprayed with chalkboard mist, then smeared with Tarnished Brass Distress Stickles and finally inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Butterflies punched from old sheet music, inked and decorated with BasicGrey pearls.
- Tissue tape, pin and ticket all from Tim Holtz's range.
- Button from local haberdashers and tag from a pair of Gap jeans.
- Finally a bit of stamping using VersaFine ink and Pink Paislee stamps.
But wait, stop the press, there's more....................
This week Grungy Monday challenge #3 has a sponsor.Here's a quick quote from the founder Robyn.......... "Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium is a Club for Heavily Discounted PaperCrafting Supplies. You must be a member of our Yahoo Group to shop.. In our Group we discuss techniques to Paper Crafting and have some wonderful Challenges and Swaps.. We also discuss the products of our Crafts.. Once you are a member of the club you can view the prices and then shop at the Emporium.. There are no fees to join.. Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium is a division of I Did It Creations.."
Robyn will choose a winner from this week's entries to receive a $20 shopping voucher for the emporium. The Challenge closes April 17 at 8pm MDT and I can't wait to see what everyone makes. Please note to enter the challenge you must have used the actual challenge product Ranger/Adirondack Color Wash.
I'm entering my canvas in the following challenges:
Artistic Stamper - Layers
Sunday Stamper #149 - Blue
Wild Orchid Crafts #21 - Wings
Simon Says Stamp And Show - Distressing