Sunday, May 8

I'm Back!

Did ya miss me?  I know I missed you!

A curse on all those who try to steal your details over the internet and completely mess up your computer in the process !*X*!*?  There, now I have got that off my chest back to blogging and crafting, hurrah!!

With my computer down time having clashed with the extended Easter break in the UK I have spent lots of time with the children and not so much of it crafting, so it has been a real break all round.  Did you watch THE wedding?  We were glued to the TV all day looking at the fashions, celebrities and the spectacle.

I couldn't come back without a project to share, now could I?

Sadly during my time away I missed participating in the May design team projects for By The Cute And Girly, so this is one of those kind of 'Here's one I made earlier!' moments.

I've decorated my page with lots of different stamps from Glitz designs and Pink Paislee mainly.

There's lots of Distress Stickles and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

I've been missing out on all those challenges so here's a couple to get me back on track:
Wild Orchid #22 - White plus 2 colours and roses
Allsorts - Stamp a lot, at least 3 stamps

And don't forget the theme this month at By The Cute And Girly is Anything Goes!

** Kate **

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Yay .. fab to have you back.. you have been missed lol.. and what a gorgeous project to return with. Glad you have had a ncie few weeks with the children ..
Lisa x

gerslittlesnippets said...

Welcome back. Judging by your beautiful layout you havent lost the touch.
Ger x

Hannapanna said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging wold. :) Your lay out in stunning! Gorgeous details and colours. Beautiful! Hugs, Hanna

Julia Dunnit said...

Ugh Kate, sorry to hear you've been through the Internet mill, how ghastly.
Hasn't affected your Mojo though, huh = these are gorgeous.

Mummylade said...

This is a wonderful creation, the images are adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!