Tuesday, September 13

3 in 1

3 great challenges combined in one card for my blog post today.
I've taken the lovely sketch for the Wild Orchid Challenge #32 and flipped it around.  The challenge also had a Christmas theme and meant I had a good excuse to get out my new MME Lost & Found papers ( a little bit disappointed that there is no glittering on the 6x6 pad though).

My Whiff Of Joy stamp and a colour scheme of 'Pink and Pearls' is for challenge #112, I just about finished making my card in time, challenge #113 is due tomorrow.
Willow is coloured with Promarkers.  I frequently fall in and out of love with my Promarkers, but I think I've finally cracked it with the simple realisation that they are not Copics!  I've stopped trying to use them the same way and instead I'm colouring and blending slightly differently.  Some more pens are on their way from Cutting Edge Crafts so that I can check that I really do like them, hee, hee.
The card is finished off with flowers and swirls a plenty for Allsorts challenge #120.  All the flowers are, of course, from Wild Orchid Crafts.

There a Christmas card made, only another 99 to go!

** Kate ** 

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - what a wonderful little image and gorgeous flowers.. you could also enter pour challenge at Ladybug crafts ink this week
Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous loving your colours here, fabulous, thanks for joining us at WOC hugs pops x x x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Kate.
luv
Debby

Lisa-Jane said...

LOVE this! I prefer non glittered papers - I find the stuff everywhere!

Jill said...

Great card in lovely pink colours
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Flowers and swirls challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again
Hugs, Jill

Anne Kristine said...

Your card is beautiful!
Lovely image ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne