Monday, January 16

By The Cute And Girly - Half Way!

We are just about half-way through January and I know, how on earth did that happen!  Here's my second By The Cute And Girly make for the New Beginnings theme.
Another calendar, this time for a friend who is mad about Union Jacks and has them on everything.  When she asked me just before Christmas I knew the new Portobello Road range from Papermania was due out this month and I snapped up a 12x12 paper pack as soon as I could.
The shape is a die-cut piece from the pack which I glued onto card and then cut out to make it firmer.  I added eyelets and ribbon for the hanger and then Papermania gems, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a bit of Stickles to sparkle them up.  Not forgetting the Anita's calendar, job done!
I'm entering my calendar at the Wild Orchid Challenge #40 - Anything Goes and Allsorts challenge #137 - Celebration Of Nations.

** Kate **

5 comments:

Céline said...

i love so much your flag/calendar! so fab idea!
hugs
céline

Nicola said...

Beautiful calender Kate, those gems and flowers are perfect embellies, and the shape is fab!
Thanks for entering my Celebration of Nations challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

nnalorac said...

Lovely calendar Kate, great papers and gorgeous blue rose. Carolxx

Debs said...

Fab calendar - love the shape and of course the DP's are perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Thanks for playing along with us.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Bev said...

Brilliant calendar, love those papers. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x