Monday, March 5

30th Birthday card

I've a card for a friend's 30th to share today.  Although I don't usually add numbers to a card, I don't think she'll mind.
I've used Simply Sassy Tiffany, one of my latest acquisitions, and coloured her with Copics.
The 8x6 wardrobe card has been covered in Teresa Collins papers, I couldn't resist them, I do like orange and it's not always easy to find in craft supplies.  They have all been given a shaded edge with Black Soot Distress Ink.  The little shaped and dotted die cut is from a swap and I've added the message with a Polka Doodles stamp.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the black doily is from Poppy's Cabin.
The numbers are from a Grunge Board alphas set, coloured with Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink and generously covered with Diamond Stickles.
The reverse of the Teresa Collins paper is on the inside of the card with a little butterfly.  I've left plenty of room as it's for lots of people to sign.

Challenges:
Saturated Canary #12 - Doilies
Wild Orchid #44 - Get in shape - 3 different shapes - oblong, square and the shaped die-cut
Lothian Crafts #24 - 2 main colours - orange and green

** Kate **  

6 comments:

Lothian Crafts said...

I love your card and the image is great. The hair is coloured brilliantly. Thanks for joining our challenge Elaine

Brigitte said...

Ohhh, your card is so elegant!!! Love the image and your colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

Loopylou. said...

gorgeous!! i love the smokey edges on your image piece of card and the black doily is yummo!!!
thankyou for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I do love your colours here...

Thank you so much for joining us with our challenge this time at Saturated Canary...

Big hugs love Pops x x x

Dena said...

Kate, I like the numbers on the card, I think it makes it personal! You did a wonderful job, very pretty!!!!
Thanks so much for joining the WOC Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena