Quick Easter Cards




Went to my usual fortnightly craft group yesterday, but spent so much time chatting, shopping and eating raspberry roulade that all I came away with was a template for a small handbag embellishment. Bought some black and white peel-offs that I'd seen advertised and couldn't leave without a little bag of beads and charms.

I have managed to make some quick easter cards. Quick Cards Made Easy are giving away DCWV floral papers as the current subscription gift and there is a very small picture of some card ideas. (The design on the blue card is taken from the mag.) All I've added is a sheet of egg peel-offs, some greetings and a few bits and bobs. Quick to do and not too many materials to carry around (I did them whilst having a cup of coffee and a chat).

My storage unit won't be with me until at least 10 April - boo hoo, but I have got some little sparkly things on the way to keep me going until then.

Up-to-date with all my orders for things so have some time to work on a few competition entries as well as a scrapbook that I'm going to re-cover (also seen in a mag).

Kate






Comments

Popular Posts