Have completed/started a couple of bits on the Wish List. Entered the hands scrap, started my altered canvas box, bought a DCWV Far East stack and got involved with my first on-line scrap. Updated list follows :
- Make an exploding box
- Enter the hands scrap competition - done
- Alter canvas box - a £1.99 bargain from WHSmith - started
- Celtic/fantasy cards - have bought some great stamps but never used them!
- ATC box - to keep all the little left-over bits in for ATC making on the run
- Send off to have my own stamp designs made up
- Scrap last year's holiday
- Make a stamp catalogue - to take shopping so I don't keep buying stamps similar to ones I've already got!
- Decorate a clippy kit style pencil case that I've found
- Make an oriental mini book - definately involves buying DCWV Far East stack
- Try new jewelry designs - chandelier earings, woven bicone bracelet and rings
- Sign up for online workshops - scrapping and photography
- Make new wedding samples - started
Have started on my new wedding samples (pics below). Still not totally happy with them, but I have a few more ideas up my sleeve.
As my sister was home I was able to have a good chat about setting up an on-line shop (she is an accountant), will now take the plunge and stop procrastinating about this, must move to top of to do list, I guess I'll look at it tomorrow.
** Kate **