Thing

I'm working my way through a casual set of prompts for an online scrapbook course. A 'do it in your own time' sort of thing. But the latest e-mail offered a prize for getting on and doing it and I'm not normally one to turn down my chance in a craft competition. The theme was to scrap (including detailed journalling) a 'thing'. Talking about inanimate objects that mean something to you and why. Have buzzed my entry down the wire and asked if it is bloggable, until I get an answer it will have to be sneak peaks.
I've mixed BasicGrey Recess paper and Mellow die-cuts.

I haven't timetabled in all my crafty makes yet, but I have timetabled an average day so I know roughly what I should be doing in order to fit everything in - which includes housework and mum time. Sounds a bit extreme but since I have been 'working' from home I have found time slipping away from me and I have been working far too late into the evenings. I'm not going to stick to it too rigidly, I want to be able to create if am inspired with an idea, I just need something to stop me spending all day tinkering with my online shop, forums and blog!

Having said that the host for my online shop is asking for examples of Halloween cards for an advert so I might just hop off and make one.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts