Sloth

HS:MS
Sloth - first called the 'sin of sadness', now described as melancholy: apathy, depression, laziness and joylessness or the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts. Show us Sloth in your space.

This really is a good one for me today. I've spent most of yesterday and all of today so far in bed. My cold has taken a turn for the worst and my sinuses are exploding (well that's what it feels like anyway). The bedroom is carpetted white with tissues and I can't even be bothered to work on the project I laid out last night ready.
Not even in focus but being a true sloth I couldn't be bothered to take it again.

But after all tomorrow is another day.

** Kate **

Comments

Sue said…
What a fabulous description. I get exactly how you feel :-(

An excellent take on the prompt today BUT really you must be kind to yourself and get better soon.

Take Care {{hugs}} Sue
Zoe said…
Poor you! Hope you feel better soon xx
Marina said…
Hope that your feeling better tomorrow and as you said tomorrow is another day. :~)
Eleanor said…
Sorry you're poorly, you must finish up that fruit - vitamin c will help. Take care.
E
xx
Anonymous said…
Oh, hun I can so understand where you are coming from. My sinuses get impacted and reinfected in a 6 week cycle. I so know what you are going through. I have a recipe around here somewhere to help with releasing the sinuses. Let me try to find it for you.
It is a nice shot, blurry and all!
Get better soon!

Popular Posts