Mother's Day

This is how my Mother's day started. Woken by two small people with a camera!
I had a handmade card from each of them.

Small-N-Grubby
Dinky Diva
Also had some lovely flowers.
And as a treat to myself, my new stash from Little Yellow Bicycle arrived on Saturday, complete with shopping bag. Already used the bag to carry my magazines home from town in. I was very excited to find my first proper double page spread of cards was published in this months (issue 27) of Papercraft Essentials. Check out the Easter cards I did them!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Carol Ann said…
Really liked your cards in Papercraft Essentials the "Happy Easter" one is my favourite. Must feel great to see your very own creations in print!

Well done.

Carolx
Em said…
I am LOVING those handmade cards - so very cute.

and lucky you with those gorgeous pressies!

Popular Posts