Secure (or not)

HS:MS - Secure

Something that is fixed or fastened so as not to give way. Find something secure in your space today.
Looks like the keys have been doing some damage to my paintwork, another DIY job to add to the list.
And here is a rather blurred pic to illustrate the Dinky Diva's idea of her securing bits on her latest project - a model room for her mini teddies.
Not feeling particularly secure today. Have had the results back for my Slap Cheek/Fifth Disease/Parvovirus B19 test (has to be a contender for the disease with the most names). They are positive in the most recent sample and negative in the 12 week sample, which basically means I have contracted the disease whilst pregnant. They can't be too bothered about it as they rang this morning with a hospital appointment for a week today, not exactly rushing me in. I hope their lack of concern is based on the fact I was over 20 weeks when I must have got it. My check up last week was absolutely fine so I am reassured by that but as you can imagine a week to wait is a long time to sit and stew on the ifs, buts and maybes.

Looks like I will have my 10000th blog visitor today. I think I will defer my blog candy celebration until I can combine it with new baby celebrations.

** Kate **

Comments

Hazel said…
Sorry to hear your news and how difficult that you've got to wait - try not to be too anxious in the meantime. Sending you hugs. Love the photos - are we going to see the room for the mini teddies when it's finished?
Kerry said…
Try not to worry. They would have wanted to see you sooner if they were worried.

Love the secure shots.
Sending you lots of hugs. I am sure it will all turn out OK like you say they would have been getting you in a bit quicker than that if it was really drastic. Take care. x
pokettiger said…
That key looks monstrous! Great secure shot.
Aubrey Harns said…
I'll be praying for you and yours! Be sure to get plenty of rest.
Blessings,
Aubrey
Hope you and your little people are all OK. x

Popular Posts