Thursday, June 12

Drip, drip, drop, little April showers

Still Here! and likely to be for some time I think, absolutely nothing happening.

All was very well with the midwife yesterday. But both shops that I'd been looking forward to visiting didn't have what I wanted - very disappointing. I feel internet orders coming on.

Today's blog entry was inspired by the word of the day at HS:MS and the title of the medal dance the Dinky Diva is performing at ballet this term. Of course I do know it's June not April! I don't know if the dance is to the Disney music or not but it is called April Showers. Small-N-Grubby is trying out for his 1st ballet medal to the tune of Mary, Mary Quite Contrary. Apparently they are dressing him up as a little elf with a cockleshell hat. Please don't let me forget my camera that day!!!

Back to HS:MS - 'Drip'
To let small drops of liquid fall. Show us 'drip' in your space today.

All dripping taps currently fixed, about to have a downpour but nothing yet, so I have had to improvise and create my own pet drip, he is called Harold. Having an easy day today, catching up with a few bits around the house and hopefully getting on with a couple of sewing projects. Might have a visitor popping in later, which will be nice, adult company/conversation. No whining at me all the time about wanting food and being bored - at least I don't think she will whine at me!

** Kate **

Forgot to add that there's 3 hours of American crafts on QVC tomorrow, but Anna Griffin and Nancy Hill both have shows tonight as well. Hide the credit card, I'm going to be watching.

3 comments:

Bambi said...

wonderful drip!

Shannon said...

Girl you crack me up! I remember doing housework before labor! They say doing the nasty works to help things along but not sure as I have never tested it.
Great shot! I should have do it that way instead of trying to control water flow out of my faucet.

*kim* said...

cool drip!