Still Here

Still here - I think I will have to start every blog post with that from now on, don't say it, I know these next 2 weeks are going to be the longest.

My Portrait Saturday entry is the Small-N-Grubby one (I do try to take DD photos but she is far less obliging).
He's led on my legs on top of the duvet and my camera just happened to be in my bag on the floor, so I was just about able to reach down and get this cheeky snap.

Wedding fever has struck (it is June after all) and I had been asked to make several cards. Was in a very modern mood. This first took inspiration from some wedding invites designed by Katina (can't remember the details - sorry).
This 2nd one is based on a topper designed by the fabulous Jo Kill.
The rest are a sort of mish-mash of my own ideas and little techniques I have spied.
Needed a more traditional one in the selection.
Can't believe I don't have a nice little stamp that says 'congratulations', being such a long word all my alphabet stamps came up too big. Looks like an excuse for shopping if ever I heard one! And I ended uo using all the congrats rub-ons I cold find, so need to replace them too.
Finally a very traditional 80th birthday card was needed for my mum to give to a relie, made using some Country Diary freebies that came with Cardmaking and Papercraft mag.
Off for a lazy weekend, someone pass me an ice cream please.

** Kate **

Comments

jeanie oliver said…
good shot- you inspire me along with others on this challenge to look into paper crafts, esp. cards.
Jeanie
do you buy separate supplies or do things come in kits. I would be in a world of hurt if I can't start with a little bump of creativity from someone else!
Louise said…
lovely picture. Loving allk your cards too.

Popular Posts