Got a bug

Its now official the old PC has got a bug! I have only one thing to say on the matter "SCUM!" . Well actually I have a lot more to say on the matter but most of it isn't printable here. So I am on the lovely clean new hard drive with security settings to the max. It just makes me grrr, the old PC has so many pop-ups popping up you can't do anything.

Make sure your security is up and running on your PC and don't ignore something that isn't quite right - its the slippery slope from there. For me it was my security system sending a message in the wrong language, a sign that it wasn't working properly. Don't ignore silly things like that take action now!

Thinking of putting some photo software on the new pooter then there's nothing stopping me from posting as normal.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts