Gate

Today's HS:MS:HS is 'Gate'. I've chosen to share an old picture today for 2 reason's. 1st I have forgotten to charge either of my camera batteries and haven't taken a photo for 2 days. And 2nd, the Small-N-Grubby one was poorly yesterday, with a chill I think. So I have chosen a pic of him hiding behind the veranda gate on holiday several years ago.
He is much better today, phew. Today is going to be one of the nicest days we have had in a while so I should be able to get him outside for a bit.
I have been crafting as I found a design team contest to enter. Will be able to share some pictures soon of the 'things made with leftovers'. Providied I charge the camera batteries of course.

** Kate **

Comments

♥ Liz ♥ said…
A gate is a gate whenever it was taken. Hope Small-n-grubt feels better soon!! :)
Anonymous said…
Glad the little one is feeling better!

Great gate, too.

Popular Posts