No more HS:MS:HS!

Learnt today of the demise of Her Space : My Space : His Space. I shall miss my daily photo challenges, although my family may not miss the mad requests they often received in the name of art!!

I've had a quick look for an alternative but nothing feels right, in fact most look downright odd. So until I find a new photo challenge I have decided to set one for myself - The Monday Muse. Each Monday morning (cos that's the day I think I can be most relied upon to blog!!) I will blog a new photograph with my musings. I don't want this to turn into one of those nauseous thought for the week things so you have my permission to leave me rude comments if I ever type some sort of 'There is no I in Team' nonsense.

Right that gives me a few days to sort something out.

Currently very busy with DT makes, which is why there is no crafty stuff on here. I've got some new stamps to play with once it's done next week and I need to start on C*******S!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Janice said…
Oh my goodness, can't believe HS:MS:HS has gone! Will look forward to seeing your musings.

Popular Posts