Happy New Year

Why is it I think I have taken loads of photos at Christmas, yet when I review them there aren't as many as I would have liked? This is a phenomenon that only seems to happen to me at Christmas (and possibly weddings!)

Here's SMO and Branston on Christmas Eve.
Small-N-Grubby has become a champion sulker and I have very few pics of him to choose from. This was the inn-keeper outfit he would have worn for the nativity had he not been too ill.
And this is the Dinky Diva, for once the least trouble and most obliging for photos the rest of time she is in training to be a teenager, eating a piece of toast and unwrapping a puffle on Christmas morning.
I wanted to blog some pics of jewellery I made for a couple of special birthdays, but had to wait until the gifts had been given.

A necklace for her...
In a posh box....
and a box with cuff links for him.......
A patchwork pals Christmas project is also up on my blog here.

Just remains for me to say a Very Happy and Peaceful New Year to all and may 2010 bring you all you wish for.

** Kate **

Comments

Janice said…
Small & Grubby looks mean and moody lol! Very grown up as well, not sure how old he is but the age of 9 seemed to be a difficult one for both of my boys, then they were okay till 14, a phase which lasts till they are nearly 21 - not that I want to scare you or anything lol! Have a great New Year and hang in there!

Popular Posts