Butterflies

Yes, I've got butterflies - one of these to be exact.
It's made with a Papermania dimensions punch and I have convinced myself I needed one.

Made a quick tag whilst I was playing around with it.
Papers are K&Co, all the other embellishments are from my matchbox swap, except the little butterfly stickers that were mentioned in my earlier post and came from Paperchase.
Pizza boxes everywhere but not a bite to eat. There's some shopping there, DT work and a lovely prize that I won at the Craft Stamper blog - thank you.

No Pizza to eat as I have been calories counting this week and lost 3lb, yeah!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Ooh pretty way to use the punch. And depsite how plain they look, I just know the beauty and pretty of a pile of pizza boxes!

Popular Posts