Frame by frame

Another instalment of my altered frame today.
I'm not sure if it's finished yet or if I will add a bit more. I must reiterate that I was heavily influenced by Jane's work - here. I mentioned it before but when I look back the link doesn't seem to be working so I have tried it again.

I saw an article in a magazine recently where the punched butterflies had been doubled up in different colours and liked the effect.
I've embossed the corners with a dazzle dust that stays rough and crunchy looking after it's melted. Not sure who's photo is going in the middle but I think what ever I choose I will convert it to sepia tones before printing off. Talking of printing, if anyone sees where I put the new black toner cartridge I bought for goodness sake let me know, I've been looking for it for a week.

It's been a dull drizzly day here and my plans to spring clean the garden have come to nothing, fingers crossed for tomorrow. Instead I seem to have drifted around getting nothing done when really there are 100 million things that need doing inside the house.

Children's bedtimes to organise now - once they have finished watching this week's episodes of Dad's Army of course!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts