Whiff of Mid-week

Whiff of the Weekend seems to have slipped a bit and we've almost reached mid-week. Here's my entry for the Whiff of Joy guest designer challenge over at Katharina's blog.

The challenge is to use red and orange plus one other colour, which I chose as green! I've sat my WOJ stamp on a Pink Paislee journalling block tipped over on it's side. The patterned paper is from K&Co and I've used my new mini mini butterfly stamp.

I got the little heart charms recently from Crafts U Love, it says 'made with love'. I've put a plain panel inside the card with just a mini mini butterfly cut out of the corner.

Trying to finish an album to take with me at the weekend but it just isn't coming together. I'm wandering over to a friends this evening for a chat and can't decide whether to take it with me or just have a total break from it.


** Kate **

Comments

Katharina Frei said…
What a lovely szene!! Great swirls :)
Katharina x

Popular Posts