And now for something completely different.......

In my blogging travels recently for By The Cute And Girly and discovered Taylored Expressions and their sketch #122. For me, and the person who I followed there, it was the kind of sketch that just compels you to create. So here is my very literal interpretation of it.
The papers are K&Co and the ribbon is an old left over from a magazine freebie. I couldn't see any rules on the blog about what products to use so I'm entering anyway.

That's it for me today. Thanks to everyone who dropped by yesterday, I will have visited you all by the end of the day. Please leave me a comment even if it's just to say that you dropped by!

** Kate **

Comments

debby4000 said…
Beautiful, elegant card Kate.
luv
Debby
hahhha

Nice game nice game,

you got me!!!!

Luke (ES) filmed for teen scenes ( Saturdays 1;30pm BBC2) he's on in 5 weeks - they need to shoot the 'background' as his intro to the programme,

Dx
cowboydutrem said…
Very nice card. Looks as if there was only one butterfly that was pictured several times flying away from the card...

Popular Posts