WOJ on a Monday

Bit late for a Whiff of the Weekend so it's WOJ on a Monday instead. I've used an image from a swap, hope that's OK? Fifi, yours are in the post.
I've made this card for Katharina's 'Summer' challenge. I've used the sketch at Create4Fun #29 with a bit of twisting. The papers are K&Co Wild Raspberry. As you can see I've broken into my Wild Orchid flower prize!
The colours started out as Warm Pink, Chocolate and White for Colour Create challenge #49, but I got a bit carried away with the summer theme. There was an additional element or 'Girly' at Colour Create so my party girl fits in with that too.

The Rainbows went to a centenary garden party yesterday afternoon and had a blast. That's the last event for us until the new term in September, I'm looking forward to the break!!

** Kate **

Comments

debby4000 said…
Oh wonderful card Kate, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
Thanks for joining us at colour create with this beautiful card, love the image and flowers, hugs Liz & Janiel xx

Popular Posts