ATCs and Schultute

Here are my ATCs for this month's swap at the Stamp Man, where the theme is Time.
There's a bit of a Lara Croft influence here, bear with me I'm not quite crazy, yet! I had Tomb Raider on BBC3 in the background recently (through desperation with the lack of other TV programmes). There's lots of clock and time references and I like the scene where she's searching for the entrance to the temple and there are lots of butterflies and Jasmine. So that's where the butterflies and clocks came from.
The clock stamps are Heidi Swapp stamps that come with separate hands so no need to mask them off, quite 'handy'.
The Schultute is my 1st project for the Big ideas Festival that I mentioned yesterday. It's a German tradition to leave gifts in a little cone hanging on the door, I think.
Mine's made from a K&Co paper kit which had all the tags, die-cuts and alphas in it as well.

** Kate **

Comments

Lots of great work, you made. Love the clocks.
Have a nice friday,
greetings, Martina
x
Von said…
well they WERE inspired :)
Von

Popular Posts