Edwin and Kathy's Waffle Sketch

The creating is carrying on at a pace - but that's probably because the elder 2 have been at their grandparents for a few days.

I've created this card for Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge #16 - Edwin! using the Kathy's Waffle August Sketch.
This is a lovely sketch one that I can see myself using again. The background paper is crumpled kraft that I have inked with Distress Ink. I've punched the butterflies out of the same stuff.
The Magnolia stamp is Chasing Edwin and he's on a mat made from Websters Pages. This is my first mini pad of Websters and it won't be the last. If you haven't tried it I wouldn't hesitate it's very good quality and the designs are yummy.

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
what a a beautiful card - Edwin is so adorable and i love the little scene you have created - those papers are wonderful
Lisa ;)
debby4000 said…
Oh this is fabulous Kate.
luv
debby
Kathy said…
Oh, it's lovely Kate - love the scalloped circle peeping out, and the gorgeous flowers
Cindy said…
Cute layout. I love the birdbath in the background, please stop by the MSL challenge again. Cindy2
Vivi Casale said…
oh so cute!! gret job on the card!!
love the background!!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Vivi

Popular Posts