Flat Cards

Whilst writing my Christmas cards I realised that I had not made enough 'flat' ones for posting. I'd got too carried away with the 3d foam and paper flowers. More cards needed then, so I spent yesterday evening in front of Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives colouring in with my Copics. This morning I've started making them up.

The 1st is Willow freezing, I think?
I've stamped her a lovely Alota sleigh to sit on and really she looks a little ungrateful shivering away there! The background paper is from BoBunny and apart from a bit of glitter and a sentiment I haven't added anything else.
Challenges:
Whiff Of Joy #93 - Christmas no red or green
Stamp Something - Christmas colour combo
Onto the 2nd card.
Tilda this time, with a BoBunny background again and a Brenda Pinnick chipboard. I couldn't resist getting the holly punch out so more, I couldn't possibly leave it off with this theme.
Challenges:
Magnolia Down Under #75 - Patchwork background
Tuesday Taggers - Deck the halls
A Spoon Full of Sugar #133 - Christmas card
Keep It Simple - Deck the halls

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
Beautiful cards .. love the both
Lisa ;)
Camilla said…
Gorgeous cards!
Thank you for joining MDUC.
Hugs, Camilla
annes paperfun said…
Your card is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine
Debbie Dolphin said…
Lovely card and so cute.
Thankyou for playing at MDUC this week
love Debbie
Ellibelle said…
These are both fabulous! Love your coloring and great choice of colors!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us at stamp something!

Popular Posts