A New Home

I've played with my new Papermania Country Companions stamps this time. Strangely it wasn't the cute little characters I reached for 1st, instead it was the lovely cottage door that I used to make this new home card with co-ordinating tag.
The image is stamped with a charcoal chalk ink so that it is not as harsh as black and I've 'painted' it with Aquamarkers.
The green patterned paper is Black Market Paper Society, I got it from Craft Obsessions along with the fibres.
The orange flowers are from a QVC kit. The lettering stamps are an old StudioG set that I have had for a couple of years now and are invaluable.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion #40 - Tie one on
Moving Along With The Times #80 - Old and new
Simon Says - New beginnings
Crafty Calendar #16 - New Beginnings

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
i saw those stamps at the weekend and strangely enough it was the door that caught my eye .. i think it will be so useful.. but luckily i resisted .. for now lol
Lisa ;)
Lisa Jane said…
oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)
Kathy said…
Oh Kate, this is lovely and I think you should maybe do more of the not-so-cutesy stuff if you do it like this - it's beautiful
sammi said…
Wonderful card and matching tag! Fabulous use of the chalk! Thanks for playing in our "Let's Tie One On" challenge at Craft Your Passion, this week!
Jenni said…
Great card, the image is lovely and I love the 'sold' tag as well. Thanks so much for joining in with this month’s challenge at Crafty Calendar.
Jenni x

Popular Posts