All things bright and beautiful

I decided to make a scrapbook page for my second project at By The Cute And Girly this month.
I started out in a Word document and made a 7.5 by 7.5 group of wildlife photos that I had taken, printed it cut it out without a border and sanded it slightly around the edges.  This could then be matted straight onto 8x8 HOTP paper and that fitted straight onto an old piece of 8.5 inch wide Sassafras paper.
On the background card I have used a doily to stencil through with Picket Fence Distress Stain and then sprayed on top with Hydrangea Glimmer Mist.  The painted corners were sanded down a little and all of the edges were sanded as well which spread the white stain around a little.  I've written over the top in black ink.
For the embellishments I've used:
Letters - Girls Paperie and Pebbles  
Die cuts - Crate Paper
Bottle cap - Pickleberry Crafts
Rub-ons - BasicGrey and DCWV
I'm including this layout at Scrapbook Sisters as my second entry in the 'Anything goes' challenge.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts