Halloween Tilda and Camera School

The time of the year is approaching when I can legitimately put black butterflies on my projects, not that I don't do it all year round anyway!
One of the Halloween Magnolia's coloured with Copics, all the patterned papers are from Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium and the sentiment is from Imaginisce.
Challenges:
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Autumn/Fall colours
Craft Us Crazy #16 - Autumn/Fall colours

As well as Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day project she also has some photography prompts and suggestions to share this week.  As part of those she has suggested a notebook might be handy and I couldn't resist making one.
I've used a sheet of BoBunny Calypso paper mixed with a page of a square exercise book.  The cover is made from an old piece of MME 29th Street Market. 
I've added an Amy Tangerine camera to the front and given it a bit of colour with some Smooch paint, finished off with MLS letters.
It's the same pattern as the one I made for LSNED secured with eyelets to make a spine, except this time I decided to open it up the other way like file cards.

Talking of LSNED, I've been struggling with my lessons a bit.  I still have one for each day, but yesterday's took a bit more work to find.  Hope I don't end up in detention!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts