JYC - starter pages

A few more starter pages for my Journal Your Christmas album are now ready.  They will get more embellishments and maybe a splatter or two of paint as they are completed.  I've used sketches and ideas from Shimelle to inspire me, mostly from the Pretty Paper Party, but also from Scrapbook Sketch of the Week posts.



My paper supplies are from Daisy D's, Making Memories, Authentique and My Minds Eye.

I've also started on some journalling pages to go in with my 6x4 photos that I'm filing in pockets in between the daily JYC pages.

I've decided that my little feature that will help to tie the pages together will be stars.  Mainly in yellow and punched using an excellent long reach punch I bought years ago from Baker Ross when I first started crafting.  Small, easy to fit into the pages and I can have as many as I want.

The front cover of the file and manifesto page still remain blank as I am waiting for the new printables to be released for JYC 2011.

** Kate **  

Comments

Becky said…
I like the idea of the stars to tie your pages together - I'm using a snowman punch this year! Lovely pages - looking forward to seeing them with some photos on soon :)
Lisa-Jane said…
Looks like you are ready to go! I'm trying to do more journalling in between my pages too. I had the idea last year but got carried away with the crafting side and didn't get around to writing anything else in!

Popular Posts