Sugar Bowl Challenge #73

The latest sketch at the Sugar Bowl Challenge has the added extra request to try something unusual.  The Branston pickle is on the mend (you can tell because he is being a pickle!), so I took the opportunity whilst he was playing to make a relatively quick card that I needed for the weekend.
2 'unusual' things, although not terribly unusual.  One it's a long time since I've needed to make an engagement card, but nice to have a lovely occasion to celebrate.  The other is I have attempted the technique where you leave part of the image outside the die-cut.  It worked, sort of.
All the papers are from Echo Park Victoria Gardens, there is a little 'cheers!' stamp from Dovecrafts (I discovered I didn't have an engagement one),  and the other embellishments are minimal - due to lack of time, but also cos I thought it was sweet as it is.

** Kate **   

Comments

Juls said…
so so cute and gorgeous!!! I do love this image!! Love the musical detail in the background!! Hugs Juls
I love this stamp! this is the second time Ive seen it and I think I NEED it! haha beautiful card!

Popular Posts