- Sofa turned around and new throw ordered
- Television moved into new position
- Shoe store converted to side table
- Shoes tidied and reduced to fit into hall shoe store
- Toys sorted and some put back upstairs, other photographed ready to sell
-'Office' box next to computer sorted and ready to be replaced with I don't quite know what
- Cleared of old boxes
- All stored clothes brought down to be rehoused
- Toddler toys photographed and ready to sell/donate
- China brought down, some boxed properly and put back up
- 3 boxes for boot sale labelled and put back up
No progress here and there are now boxes of clothes, china and toys added to the mess waiting to be sorted out
3 bags taken to the charity shop, 2 bin liners out for rubbish - that doesn't sound like enough to me!
Feeling very tired and can't see a great deal of free time coming up today or over the weekend. In order to prevent things from slipping further I will look for 15 and 20 minute jobs that I can list and completed whenever the time allows.
** Kate **