Scrapagogo June kit page #2

For my 2nd page using the June Scrapagogo kit I turned to the kit inspiration book, well for erm well inspiration really!  I've combined ideas from two pages one by Rebekah Day and the other by Sam Ball.
Absolutely everything (apart from ink) is from the kit.  For the base I've used Buttercup Queen Bee by Lily Bee Design.  Just love this month's stamp and have stamped the frame and the camera using Amy Tangerine Indigo Inspiration paper and a little of the Bazzill Almond Cream card that came with the kit.  The little half frame at the bottom is for the date, which as usual I don't have to hand.  Just realised the swirly border is from the same Amy Tangerine paper too as are all the cloud cut-outs
This next photo with the sentiment just cracks me up!  All of the little chalkboard sentiments are cut from the kit hybrid sheet. 


** Kate ** 

Comments

Popular Posts