By The Cute And Girly - August

August already and I hope you're seeing the sun where you are, it seems to have been and gone here!

Celine has chosen the theme for this month's By The Cute And Girly challenge and it's 'Fruity!'  So we want to see your projects with a fruity theme, fruit, any sort of fruit.  I've made my 1st page using the July kit from Scrapagogo (if you have the kit, then there is plenty of fruit in there to use for our theme!)
The background paper is Websters Pages Sunday Picnic collection in the Picnic Basket design and I've used the Poppy Fields paper to make the rosettes.  (My newly purchased kit for using 12" dies in my BigKick worked and I think I will add a demo to my list of videos I am planning.)
The strawberries are cut from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Pretty Please paper.  The sandwich flag, Websters fabric label and Neapolitan Serendipity letters are from the kit too.
I've added Mr Huey in Pumpkin Spice and washi tape from Papermash and Cath Kidston.

This month's sponsors are:
Simon Says Stamp


Hop on over to the challenge blog to see the other DT members projects and share your 'Fruity' makes with us to be in with a chance of winning a fab prize.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Céline said…
Hi Kate, so yummy project !!! love the layout and colors
hugs
céline
nnalorac said…
Super LO Kate, love the rosettes and papers. Carolxx
Hazel said…
You were the winner for my CHNC challenge 83 - please visit the CHNC blog so you can email me with your details to claim your prize. x
Aideen said…
LOVE you layout!!

Popular Posts