Just a few 'special' cards to make now, but they don't need to be finished until Christmas Eve.
It's all been eventful here. A desperate call last night disturbed the Christmas card writing, it was Mum to say she had called the fire brigade! Sparks had shot out of her storage heater and she could smell burning and hear flames inside the heater. Hear flames! Yes she put her ear up to it!!! SMO ran round to lend a hand and all was well. Everything smelt strongly of smoke but there was no further damage. They made the thing safe, gave the house a check and told her off for keeping things too close to heaters, fitted her with a new smoke alarm and were on their way. I should have gone instead of SMO and asked all the hunky men (they were, SMO says!) if they needed to check my place over!!!
Whilst this was going on I was building some 2nd hand Lego to check it was all OK, the listing had said one piece missing. There were 12 pieces missing, that's a lot different to 1, some people make you really grrrrr.
It's a kids toy, selling it at this time of year it's highly likely to be a Christmas present, some people are just plain mean, Bah Humbug to them!!!
** Kate **