Birds of a Feather

Continuing my fascination with all the new feathery products launching at CHA, I thought I would share some of the feathered offerings from Blue Moon Beads.

First up there is this fabulous, large, metal and feather pendant.

I've teamed it with an 18" metal and bead chain and joined them together with a toggle clasp on show, I've said before that the clasps are just too pretty to hide away.
Then how about some classic, retro feather and leaf earrings.

Those are just 2 of the feather products in the Blue Moon Beads jewellery range and there are plenty more to play with!

** Kate **

Comments

Clair said…
Despite an aversion, bordering on phobia - to real feathers, the feather jewellery components are some of my favourite BMB products. Looks like you love them too!

Popular Posts