Howdy Partner!

Craft Your Passion have 'Gone Country' for challenge #145 and want to see farms, animals, country scenes, boots or cowboys/girls for this week's  projects.

I've had this great image to play with from one of this week's sponsors Doodle Pantry.

He's called Cowboy Birdie and I've coloured him with Copics and pencils.  The image comes as a digi pack with papers, so I've printed the background paper and then shrunk it down to make a panel for the printed sentiment that also comes in the pack.

There's lots of feathers around in the new releases from CHA but, until I can get my hands on some of them I've snipped a couple of  handmade feathers from co-ordinating paper to embellish the easel card.

"Such fun!"  We've got the boxed set of Miranda at the moment and if I here Small-n-Grubby say "It's what I call........" one more time I think I may scream.   

** Kate **

Comments

Brigitte said…
He's gorgeous!!!! Love your handmade feathers! Hugs, Brigitte
Bonnie Irvine said…
Love the layout of this card. The little cowboy is so cute. I really like how you sized the paper down for the small panel...great idea. The feathers are awesome. too.
~ginny said…
Hi Kate! I like what you have done with the layout of this card! Nice job using the background paper they provided and I love the feathers and star embellishments!!
Just as a side note, I would really like to see a little more light in your photos, if a flash is not sufficient, do you have a photo manager like lviewpro, Adobe Photoshop or another that may offer the ability to lighten your photo with "Gamma Correction" and "Contrast Enhance"? You are making such beautiful cards that it would be really nice to be able to see all your fine details! Just a suggestion!
I am far from an expert, but if I can be of help, email me anytime!

~ginny
CYP Design Team
Personal blog: RubberMAD
http://ggetty.blogspot.com/
Kim Ryden said…
Your paper and feathers coordinate perfectly with the Country theme! SO cute! Glad to be on the GDT with you this month at Craft Your Passion!
Clair said…
Ooh. More feathers. Tee hee x

Popular Posts