WOYWW - The Forgotten Canvas

If I could get to my workdesk to share it this WOYWW it would have this on it.

As it is that's actually my kitchen worktop, why tidy when you can just spread out around the rest of the house?  The canvas is one I've been working on for months, just faffing with it here and there when the time allows.  Last night I got carried away with pink Dylusions and the result is the main sentiment has become a little hard to read.  It's an old Inkadinkadoo stamp that appears to be my life motto!

It can be rescued though and I will put the time in, it's kind of 'I've started so I'll finish!'

I shall share once my 'Art' ahem is complete.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Helen said…
Love that stamp, and what a fab canvas! Helen 10
Tammy said…
Pretty misting color! And yes, I tend to spread my crafting stuff around the house too. Love that stamp! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #98
MrsC.x said…
ha thats my idea of housework too good job my hubby is really tidy and does it all for me!

Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com
Twiglet said…
Its looking good! Love that pink. x Jo
ria gall said…
It looks like you may be spreading yourself throughout the house. I shall be comimg back to see the finished canvas.
Ria #114
CraftygasheadZo said…
Ha ha love the sentiment. I get carried away with those inks too! Take care Zo xx 80
Unknown said…
Love the sentiment!
Carol.x #59
Julia Dunnit said…
Oh I have that stamp too, and use it still..and it still tickles me! Liking the coloours on the canvas, and the fact that you don't mind tinkering with as time allows..it's a skill that is.
Lori said…
Love the stamp set.

Rescuing canvases, that is what I feel I do most days. I never have a project end exactly how I thought it would.

Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
Lori #84
Nicky said…
Love the sentiment - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

Popular Posts