WOYWW - Roller Doodles

Not much progress on my tidying mission to share on WOYWW this week.  I've a jewellery workshop in a couple of weeks so any spare tidying tome I have used for bead sorting.  Whilst unpacking a box of craft shopping I hadn't put away I did manage to find the journalling cards and photo mat that I made with the Glitz Roller Doodles camera stamp.

I really like it and it's very good value for the price.  The cameras could be cut out to make little individual accents, or you could just ink part of the roller.  Experiment is definitely needed to make sure it is going to print the cameras the way up you want them!
This effect worked well with the middle row of cameras looking faded in the background.  The first roll of the stamp was well inked, then a second roll without reinking leaving a gap in the centre. Finished with a third roll up the middle, again without reinking.

Very precise positioning might be a bit tricky, I shall need to try with a ruler if I want line absolutely vertical!

That's it from me today, might meet my sister for a cup of coffee as a reward for getting some chores done.

Happy Wednesday!

** Kate **     

Comments

They look fun to work with
love the effect with the faded stamp behind.
Happy WOYWW Heather #85
Lisa-Jane said…
Definitely a great effect with the fading. Well done on your chores ;-) #63
Zue said…
I like your technique, very useful!
:)
X
ria gall said…
I saw this stamp on someone's desk last week not sure if it was yours? My daughter loves cameras does a lot of photography and collects cameras 50 so far so when I saw this I knew I had to find it for her. Glad to say it arrived in the post on saturday.
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48
Twiglet said…
That looks like a fun thing to play with. x Jo
Belinda said…
I like the cameras! Cameras seem to be hot right now. I like that technique.

Have a blessed day!
Belinda (103)
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Now, that looks fun! Do you have to roll with the cameras the wrong way round to you? It's a great effect anyway:)
Hugs, LLJ 38 xxx
CraftygasheadZo said…
I love these and the effect you've created with the ink or not to ink! No desk from me, because it's empty or I can't share yet what I'm working on! Take care Zo xx
Almo said…
Looks a great technique. Hugs Mo x
Scrapcat 1 said…
the roller is producing some interesting effects will be interested to see what you do with it. Thanks for sharing Tracy #72
April said…
I really like that camera image and a I like the way the rollering (is that a work?) turned out. April #151

Popular Posts