Gallivanting!


Yes, that's what I've been doing, gallivanting and shopping.

Yesterday one of my sisters and I took Mum to a garden centre for the day as an early Mother's Day treat, yes we were there nearly the whole day.

We had coffee and a snack on arrival, plenty of gluten free treats available in the cafe so that was an excellent start for me.  Then we had a look around.  As well as plants, and everything you could possibly think of associated with the garden, there were also little shops with gifts, candles, clothes, camping equipment and shoes, it was fab.  I saw this pair of boots and was in love immediately.
MainImage
But, they didn't have my size, sniff, sob.  I will be scouring the internet to try and find them.

I did buy myself this little pot of mini irises, I just couldn't resist their washed out blues and greens.

Then it was back to the cafe for lunch and then another look around.  A day well spent.

Also in my virtual shopping basket I've bought a 12inch thin embossing folder to try out and see if it works with my Sizzix set up.
  - Click to enlarge
This morning I had an extra trip up to school to visit with the speech therapist for my little Branston Pickle.  The way he talks now is cute, but it won't be if he still talks like it when he's 20!

Lunch time on the internet now and then back to some crafting.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts