Adventure #65, Part 1

Glitter Girl's adventure #65 uses a limited kit of stash to make 3 great layouts.  There's also helpful hints, a PDF about how to select your kit and sketches for the pages.  I'm in, I thought, I'll have a go at that, so part 1 - kit selection.

12x12 papers from left to right:
Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic - 2nd & Oak.  I always thought I would cut out the clipboards but haven't yet.
The next three sheets are all torn from a Dear Lizzy Neapolitan pad.
Studio Calico Snippets - Anywho and Okay.  Both sheets that weren't quite what I expected from their pictures when I ordered them.

6x6 papers, 5 from the Heidi Swapp No Limits collection.  I need to make a confession at this point.  I chose my pictures before I started selecting supplies, still using the criteria of a set of 3, 2 and 1.  They are all of my boys and in all of them they are wearing dark blue, so bits of dark blue will start sneaking into the embellishments, but I've not used it for the main papers.

Stickers:
I've got a few extra here but 2 of the sheets are over half used.
Amy Tangerine - Ready Set Go, some very old Hambly stickers, MME - Miss Caroline labels and Studio Calico stars.
Embellishments:
The Pink Paislee tabs are new and so are the enamel dots.  The washi tape (I've chosen 2 one plain green and an Amy Tangerine one with people on) and the Peachy Keen tags I've used before.  I'm not sure if I'll use the twine, but I've chosen the dark blue element again.

Letters and stamps:
The Amy Tangerine large grey letters are well used so I might bring in some letter stamps if I can't spell what I need to.  Dark blue again on the Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, and cheating a little as there is a half used aqua set stuck in the back of the packet.   The stamps are a new set from Fancy Pants I just treated myself to.  I will probably find the circle punch that matches the stamp size and perhaps add a mist to the mix.

That's my kit, photos are ready so I can get making using the sketches and see if I manage not to go back to my overwhelming volume of stash to try and match up any more bits!

~ Kate ~

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
Looks good! I've got a 12x12 pad of the Snippets and I love it but its not the sort of thing I usually go for.

Popular Posts