Blow the budget!!

All of my little and not so little ones are back at school today.  I've enjoyed the last fortnight immensely and let housework and crafting slip in favour of watching movies, walks, trips to coffee shops and Star Wars Angry Birds.  |I will just work twice as hard now they are at school so that I don't lose any of that precious time with them.

I've totally blown my crafting budget this month, as we all know, when you have no time to craft you can always find some time to shop!  The result was some beautifully wrapped packages to open slowly and savour on Saturday.

The first was from Live And Love Crafts, which included my prize from the Whiff Of Joy Challenge.
Everything in this store was just delicious and I treated myself to some beautiful papers from designers I haven't tried before, Magnolia stamps on sale and lovely vintage charms which I can incorporate into my 2nd By The Cute And Girly project this month.

Next up, I blame Lythan for introducing me to this one, Clearly Besotted Stamps.

I was besotted straight away and, like Lythan, went for the feather set, as well as owls with a matching die.  Phenomenally speedy delivery in the UK too.

Last up, I had been waiting and waiting for the new releases from Lawn Fawn to arrive at Make The Day Special.
As I had already visited Clearly Besotted I did manage to stay my hand and not get any stamps (at least not this time around!)

So no excuses now, I have some amazing products to get working with.  If only there wasn't 2 weeks worth of school holiday debris scattered across the house screaming for my attention!!

~ Kate ~

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
Nice haul Kate! Love those twine colours.

Popular Posts