I'm Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas....

I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas.... or at least they are at Winter Wonderland for their latest challenge.
Mine's all white with a few hints of pink.  I've been raiding the scrap box for supplies this week trying to learn some lessons from my BoBunny problem I blogged about previously and there are plenty more projects to come.
The Simply Sassy image is coloured with Copics and highlighted with Stickles, I found her in my box of coloured images as well as the white embossed Christmassy card.  At the top is some snowball 'ribbon' I bought from Pheonix Cards, with a Dovecraft brad and some Amy Tangerine ribbon (the only new stash I've used.)
The snowy die-cut is by Memory Box, I cut extras when I was making my cards last year from DCWV glitter cardstock.  I've teamed it with an absolutely ancient QVC sentiment, I still have hundreds of these, I must have bought a pack of 1000!

~ Kate ~

Comments

Jan said…
Great card Kate xx JAn

Popular Posts