Rainy Sunday

Sunday went as expected. Very wet and sat in all day with the out-laws. Took the jewelry to make as planned and finished a few pieces I'm really pleased with.



One thing that hasn't gone to plan is my sea album. The papers are lovely but I'm finding the chipboard and letters that came in the set too big for the 6"x6" size I have chosen. Still need a bit more work on this. Here's the intro page and one other as a taster. There are some other pages with more on but it just feels like too much - back to the drawing board I guess.



** Kate **

Comments

wish i could sell the jewelries i made as a hobby so that it could add to my earns
Lynne said…
Kate they are gorgeous.
Sharon said…
Beautiful work, Kate. I'm glad I've found your blog :D
Jo said…
wow, your jewellery is beautiful. They are gorgeous :)

jo xx
I am loving the Jewllery and the lay outs! According to the post below my fairy name is Star Light! A very interesting read!
Karva said…
WOW the jewellery is fab, love the green one. The album looks like it is off to a flying start :)

Popular Posts