I even took some step by step photos of this one.
I've stamped some leaves in black onto spare card then embossed over them with parchment thick velum. I used the velum and some copper pearlescent paper to make a jacket for the card. Then set the card with eyelets to hold it together. There is a little bit of ribbon as a tab at the top, I made this finish before the 1st eyelet otherwise the whole thing was too thick to set.
Next I stamped a large leaf and the same smaller leaves with Versamark ink onto white card. I then heat embossed with Silver Pearl (my favorite) embossing powder. Fluid chalk ink pads were rubbed over the image in different colours to give a mottled look. Buff them off with kitchen towel once your done and the embossed areas really pop out.
Rounded the corners of the main image and stuck it across all the layers. For the smaller leaves I cut them out individually and used 3d foam to place them randomly all over the card front.
I did step by step photos for my other entries for that comp, I'll have to dig them out and blog them!
** Kate **