Die-Cutting Fun!

Here's what I won in a card making competition.At this point I must say thank you, thank you, thank you to Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.

My 1st challenge was to get it out of the box! In the end I had to slice off the bottom with SMO's Swiss army knife.

Had a quick play and made this funky foam frame with the dies that came with the machine. Had a busy weekend including :
  • Post-viral rash to finish off my lovely cough and cold.
  • Small-N-Grubby's 1st proper school boy birthday party (queue requests for bouncy castle on his next birthday.)
  • Watching the Dinky Diva in her half-term ballet.
  • Finally catching up with my sister to give her birthday pressie nearly a month late.

And here is the photo of her present.

S-N-G is back to school today and the DD is at my mum's for the afternoon. I'm making home-made soup for lunch and then going to put my feet up until school pick-up time.

Tomorrow looks like an interesting afternoon on QVC - all American crafters - We R Memory Keepers, Anna Griffin and DCWV's Nancy Hill. Hide the credit cards quick!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts