Tuesday, May 19

At Last.................

...................some sunshine, but I can already see clouds so I'm going to rattle off this update and get into town whilst the going is good.

A busy weekend with no time to blog and then yesterday SMO was off work to go to a flood lit cricket match later in the day. He hogged the PC all morning and I still didn't get to blog.

Missed Friday's HS:MS:HS 'Share'. The Dinky Diva's mini Magnum.
And today's is 'Tall'. Small-N-Grubby's tomato plants.
Then there was that scrap page I had been working on using lots of new DoCrafts goodies.
There, how quick was that, I'm off to dodge the raindrops.

** Kate **

8 comments:

Bobs said...

OMG - I can't believe how much the Supreme Commander has grown. It doesn't seem long ago that I was waiting on tenterhooks for the baby and to see if it was boy or a girl! Time really does fly.

Great shots for yesterday and today!

xxx

Chris T said...

Nice shots for yesterday & today & love the juice one. Nice LO too :-)

Igotmebabe said...

Nice set of shots, cute one for share :)

Kerry said...

lovely scrapbook page and fab take on the prompts

Coffeedoff said...

Love the baby one. So cute!

Photographing Mom said...

Dodging raindrops here, too. Lovely photos!!

Liz said...

That is such a cute photo for share. I love the way you've taken your tall shot it makes your toms look huge!!!!

LisaBabe said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page, Kate. Can't believe the size of the Supreme Commander now - doesn't seem any time since he was born.

Lisa xoxo