At Last.................

...................some sunshine, but I can already see clouds so I'm going to rattle off this update and get into town whilst the going is good.

A busy weekend with no time to blog and then yesterday SMO was off work to go to a flood lit cricket match later in the day. He hogged the PC all morning and I still didn't get to blog.

Missed Friday's HS:MS:HS 'Share'. The Dinky Diva's mini Magnum.
And today's is 'Tall'. Small-N-Grubby's tomato plants.
Then there was that scrap page I had been working on using lots of new DoCrafts goodies.
There, how quick was that, I'm off to dodge the raindrops.

** Kate **

Comments

Bobs said…
OMG - I can't believe how much the Supreme Commander has grown. It doesn't seem long ago that I was waiting on tenterhooks for the baby and to see if it was boy or a girl! Time really does fly.

Great shots for yesterday and today!

xxx
Chris T said…
Nice shots for yesterday & today & love the juice one. Nice LO too :-)
Igotmebabe said…
Nice set of shots, cute one for share :)
Kerry said…
lovely scrapbook page and fab take on the prompts
Coffeedoff said…
Love the baby one. So cute!
Anonymous said…
Dodging raindrops here, too. Lovely photos!!
♥ Liz ♥ said…
That is such a cute photo for share. I love the way you've taken your tall shot it makes your toms look huge!!!!
Oblibby said…
Gorgeous scrapbook page, Kate. Can't believe the size of the Supreme Commander now - doesn't seem any time since he was born.

Lisa xoxo

Popular Posts