There's something a foot

Having still had no enthusiasm for anything the last few days I thought I would take a look and see what HS:MS:HS I had missed. I saw that Friday's prompt was 'Foot' and had to use this photo of Himself when a couple of week's old.
I was obsessed with taking photos of his little feet and still haven't got the shot I wanted.

My feet are going to be taking a battering tomorrow as I have an 8 mile walk planned with my family. For those who haven't heard, this is because I have rather rashly signed up for a moonlight half marathon walk in aid of a local hospice. I filled in the application form quite early on as I thought this would spur me into action. All I've achieved so far is a feeling that I am not even as fit as I thought I was (which let me tell you was not that fit anyway!) and I'm convinced I'll be lucky to make it half way round.

I have duly set up a joint JustGiving page for my whole group that are walking. We're called 'AJ's Lot' in memory of my dad whose birthday was the day the walk kicks off. The page is here if anyone would like to read more or sponsor us.

Thought I would finish today with a cute portrait Saturday piccie.
He went in the basket voluntarily, honest!
** Kate **

Comments

Mrsjobee said…
I had a little boy who loved sitting in the washing basket too - fab shot.
Chris T said…
Good luck for your walk. Lovely shots for foot & SPS
Anonymous said…
Too, too cute!!
Bobs said…
Awwww, cute little tootsies!!
Love the washing basket shots too!

Good luck with the walk - hope the weather is nice for you.

xxx
♥ Liz ♥ said…
What is it with washing baskets and kids? They just love them. Great shots.

Popular Posts